Wednesday 9 June 2010

Baby, baby

Way back in January I blogged about the dilemma my husband and I faced as regards having a family - the crux of the matter was, I either went on the MS drugs or we started to have a family. At the time it seemed like a huge decision - on one hand I wanted to focus on getting myself better while on the other I knew we both wanted children.

Well, I’m pleased to report that the decision has well and truly been made .... I’m 17 weeks pregnant and it’s all going great!

I have suffered horribly from tiredness and morning sickness (that lasted all day!) but in the last two weeks that has started to get easier - now we’re just really excited about welcoming our baby to the world in November.

We always said that 2010 was going to be our year - and with our wedding and a baby on the way already it’s certainly looking as though that’s going to be the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment